30 September 2009

Thanksgiving Card Share


I'm having so much fun with all the stamps I cut out of the Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel Stamp!! I love the sentiments... People have asked which set the sentiment on this card and the PPA9 challenge card belonged to. I shared my little secret with them... that I cut 10 stamps from 1 wheel! I have to admit, it wasn't originally my idea. Here is the link to the blog on which I first seen the idea: How to turn a SU Jumbo Wheel into a set of 13 stamps. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll love the results! When I seen it, I thought I'd have to find a wheel with words on it that I could cut apart. Thanksgiving was coming, and I had no Thanksgiving stamps! When I was browsing the catalog, I thought that this wheel would be perfect for cards of many sorts! The leaves are also from the same wheel. Our in-colors are perfect for all your autumn/fall/Thanksgiving craft needs.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment