23 September 2009

Halloween Theme Class


This is one of the items that was made in my Halloween Theme Class. We had a special treat for this class. I had a guest, Teresa, from Colorado attend. She was visiting her mother here in CA. Teresa did a search on the SU website and found me! She then searched the calendar on my DBWS and seen that I was holding a workshop when she was visiting. I was really excited that she came! There were 3 cards and two 3-D items made. This little treat basket was a hit. The sentiment, "It's Halloween, Enjoy every bite!" was perfect! The basket itself was made using the pieces from the basket & blooms SU die. It was modified to make this basket, opposed to making it how it was intended (round & much smaller). We used Cast-A-Spell DSP and the Twick or Tweet Stamp Set 116497.
*I would like to give credit to Chiaki Haverstick for teaching me how to make this basket. I attended her "Non-traditional Packaging" class a few months back.
If you're in the So Cali area, and would like to come to future classes/workshops, feel free to check my calendar for upcoming events!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment