25 September 2009

PPA 9 - Inspiration Challenge


Picture Perfect Inspiration - Pals Paper Arts Challenge Blog, This weeks challenge was inspired by the above picture from Pottery Barn. I immediately thought of entering the challenge because I just finished creating the card below for a swap tomorrow! Anywho, I LOVE the medallion stamp!! For this card, I simply cut it in half. The sentiment I chose was from the Bright Blessings Jumbo Wheel 115626. I took the rubber off the wheel and cut it apart, creating 10 stamps!! Hope you enjoy... and thanks for looking!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering from where the sentiment came! Clever! I love the colors and the layout that you used! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! Cutting apart the wheel stamps that have words on it are a great way to get the most of our money with just 1 wheel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea on the wheel! I am going to check out the ones I have! Beautiful card.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Leticia! Love the medallion stamp! Love your colors, too!
    Great job with the Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. On behalf of the design team, thank you for playing @ PPA.

    Join us for our next challenge on Thursday, October 1, 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great card and a great idea. Next time I order a wheel I have to order 2 of them and cut one up. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete