17 October 2009

Autumn and Thanksgiving

I've been playing with many of my stamps and using different techniques to make Autumn & Thanksgiving cards. I hope you enjoy them, I really enjoyed making them!

For Card #1, I used the brayer technique. Then I heat embossed the stamped medallion image. It was incomplete until I added the "Give Thanks" sentiment. Then it was perfect!

Card #2 is a card I made for a swap I participated in. The sentiment is from my favorite Bright Blessings (wheel) that I cut apart. Inside, I used one of the leafs to decorate the side with. If you look closely, you will see that I crimped the strip of paper down the middle.



Card #3 was inspired by a card that I seen posted on Inking Idaho using the small star punch to make a wreath. I sprayed the wreath and the paper with shimmer paint spray. You can see how sparkly it is!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment