25 August 2009

LNS Challenge #34


This is a quick and easy Halloween card that I made for the LNS Challenge #34. The challenge was to use punches to create a card. I used 3 for this card: Round Tab Punch 108340, Curly Label Punch 112208 and 1 3/8" Circle Punch 104401. I used Cast-A-Spell DSP 115677, Basic Black CS 102851 and Only Orange CS 102837. The greeting I used is a sneak peek from the holiday mini catalog: Grateful Greetings 116511. I would love to take credit for creating the bat on my own, but I actually got the idea from a swap that was from Convention. I went to a fellow demo's open house, she had display boards full of swaps! I snapped a few pics and decided to CASE the bat. So whoever initially made it, thanks so much for the awesome idea! There are so many people out there who totally think "out of the box" and find new and creative ways to use punches!!
Here is a close up of the bat! I sponged the edges with white craft ink so that it stood out a little more since the "moon" behind it was a little smaller than it was! Then I added the "googly eyes". Hope you enjoy!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea whoever came up with it. I love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief Leticia! Your blog is awesome. Your card is outta this world. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete